Brentwood Local Plan 2016 - 2033 (Pre-Submission, Regulation 19)
Proposed changes to Policies Map
Production of a new policies map will require changes to the 2005 proposals map. Maps setting out the below changes will be provided for Regulation 19 consultation:
- Amended Conservation Areas (since 2005);
- New development allocations (including Green Belt boundary changes);
- Identified Local Wildlife Site changes (Local Wildlife Site Review 2012 http://www.brentwood.gov.uk/pdf/17072013120644u.pdf);
- Gypsy and Traveller site boundaries;
- Retail designations;
- Functional Flood plain;
- New Article 4 Areas (since 2005).
Entire removal of the following designations on the map
- Landscape improvement area;
- Special Landscape Area;
- Red House Lake designation;
- Indoor leisure;
- Hotel; Shops/residential;
- Shops/car parking/small shops;
- shops /offices;
- Financial & professional offices;
- Open storage;
- Crossrail safeguarded area;
- Community /offices.
Along with the other retained designations and constraints from the 2005 Proposals Map, these will be combined into a Policies map for adoption.